RBMP Public Consultation 2020 : Programme of measures
EUWI+ is working in Alazani-Iori and Khrami-Debed pilot river basin districts to support the ministry in the development and implementation of river basin management plans following the EU water framework directive principles.
From end of June 2020 a second consultation of the public and stakeholders is organised in order to collect feedbacks on Alazani-Iori and Khrami-Debed draft River Basin Management Plans, including programme of measures.
Khrami-Debed: 2020 Consultation on Programme of measures from 7 July to 24 august
Alazani-Iori: 2020 Consultations on Programme of measures from 22th June to 31th July
Thematic Summary of the Alazani-Iori RBMP and online questionnaire (in Georgian) are also available on the website of the Environmental Information and Education Centre (EIEC) of Georgia
Documents for consultation:
- Thematic summary for Alazani-Iori, 84p. (GEO - pdf)
- Thematic summary for Alazani-Iori, 75p. (ENG - pdf)
- Alazani-Iori river basin management plan in brief (GEO - PDF)
- Alazani-Iori river basin management plan in brief (ENG - PDF)
How to give feed-back?
- Online Alazani-Iori Questionnaire (GEO)
- Also available here: Alazani-Iori Questionnaire (GEO - pdf) to fulfill and send from 22th June to 31 July 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alazani-Iori questionnaire (ENG – pdf)
If you have any comments or suggestions outside those topics covered in the questionnaire, you can also send them directly to email@example.com